Infectious Diseases Co-Provided with School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held during Dec 01 - 08, 2019 at 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise Conference Round-trip Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This seminar will provide information about current approaches for diagnosis, prevention and treatment of common infectious diseases. Upon completion, participants should be able to understand the recommendations and rationale behind treatment of common infections. This course is designed to explore major areas in infectious diseases which are impacting generalists. Our major areas of focus will include:
Conference Objectives are :
• Review of acute infectious diseases that are encountered by the primary care practitioners and hospitalist. This will include reviews of adult immunizations, pneumonia, skin/soft tissue infections, urinary tract infections, Clostridium difficile.
• Update on major changes in therapy for hepatitis C which have revolutionized clinical care for this common disease. New regimens introduced in the past year have made practical outpatient, non-toxic treatment.
• The CDC has released new changes in national guidelines for sexually transmitted infections, with new treatment strategies especially for antibiotic resistant gonorrhea and pelvic inflammatory disease, as well as new pre-exposure guidelines for HIV (PrEP).
• New and emerging diseases, and discuss new emerging pathogens in community-based practices.
• Review on nosocomial infections with discussion on prevention and antibiotic stewardship.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-422-0711|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy||30 Nov,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||30 Nov,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students||30 Nov,2019||USD 495.00|