Immuno-Oncology Europe 2019 is organized by Select Biosciences Limited and will be held from Oct 28 - 29, 2019 at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
Immuno-Oncology represents a portfolio of approaches aimed at deploying the immune system against tumor targets in vivo. There is a growing body of scientific and clinical evidence that these approaches are yielding clinically-actionable strategies for cancer treatment.
The SelectBIO Immuno-Oncology Europe 2019 Conference brings together the key opinion leaders in the immunotherapy and tumor immunology fields to address the most up-to-date strategies for immune therapy and means by which immunotherapies may be rationally-combined with more traditional anti-cancer therapeutics. This field is converging with biofluid biopsies/liquid biopsies and therefore this conference brings together these two disciplines as they are co-evolving.
This conference also addresses biomarkers and companion diagnostics (CDx) which can be utilized to "target patient populations" suitable for immunotherapies.
• Biomarkers & Companion Diagnostics for Immunotherapy
• Checkpoint and Non-Checkpoint Immunotherapies
• Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cells in Cancer Immunotherapy
• Combination Cancer Immunotherapy
• Costimulatory Molecules for Immunological Activation & Therapeutic Intervention
• Immunomodulatory Antibodies
• Preclinical Animal Models for Immuno-Oncology
• Small Molecules in Cancer Immune Therapy
• Targeting Signaling Pathways in Cancer as Therapeutic Intervention
• Targeting the Tumor Microenvironment
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1-510-857-4865|
October 21, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic Delegate Early Registration fee||05 Jul,2019||USD 600.00|
|Industry or Gov't Delegate Early Registration Fee||05 Jul,2019||USD 999.00|
|PreDoctoral Student Registration fee||27 Oct,2019||USD 379.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news