Heartsaver First Aid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on Oct 12, 2019 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America.
This course trains students on adult, child, and infant CPR, AED use, and choking. The course also covers first aid training.
Students taking this course will master skills such as:
• Recognizing those in need of CPR, and performing CPR and using an AED for adult, child, and infant.
• Identifying and assisting those in need of assistance when choking for adult, child, and infant.
• Understanding and applying universal precautions
• Identifying and responding to those with asthma, allergic reactions, heart attack, stroke, seizures, and other medical emergencies. Includes learning how to use an Epinephrine pen.
• Identifying and responding to bleeding (internal and external), shock, and other bodily injuries
• Identifying and responding to various bites and stings (from insects to marine animals) and heat- and cold-related emergencies
Students will master their CPR and First Aid skills through a combination of hands-on practice and video-aided instruction with instructor guidance.
This course is intended for anyone with little or no medical training and can be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||626-441-3406|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Heartsaver First Aid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Automated External Defibrillator (AED)||12 Oct,2019||USD 95.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news