Grand Japan Cruise: Medical/Dental Advances in Japan is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held during Apr 06 - 16, 2019 at Star Legend - 10–Night Cruise Aboard, Osaka, Kansai, Japan. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 continuing education credits.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Healthcare System Overview
• Treatment and Prevention Strategies for Common Chronic Illnesses
• Dental Healthcare Updates: Delivery & Treatment
• Top Medical/Disease Issues: Challenges & Conquests
• Updates in Travel Medicine & Medicine at Sea
• Preventive and intervention strategies to improve population health
• Grand Japan Cruise on Windstar Star Legend
Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
• Experience the majestic views of Mount Fuji in Shimizu
• See Tokyo, a city brimming with both ancient and modern culture, where futuristic skyscrapers tower over traditional markets
• Observe the Peace Memorial Parks of Nagasaki and Hiroshima
• Visit Kagoshima, known as the “Naples of the Eastern World” for its warm climate, bay location, and active volcano, Mt. Sakurajima
• In Shingu, a small coastal city, visit two ancient and sacred shrines, both designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Travel to Busan, South Korea, a modern city known for its popular beaches, natural hot springs, and ancient Buddhist temples.
• Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care.
• By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross cultural view points and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-877-737-7005|
December 21, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||06 Apr,2019||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee:||06 Apr,2019||USD 450.00|