Global Conference on Neuroscience & Mental Disorders is organized by Global Episteme and will be held from Jul 01 - 03, 2019 at Holiday Inn Rome - Aurelia, Rome, Lazio, Italy.
Who should attend?
• Neurologists & Neuroscientist
• Neurological Surgeon
• Neuroscience Nurse
• Board Directors
• Professors & Faculty
• Young researches & Students
• Educational Institutions
• Academic Labs
• Experts in care of neurological diseases
• Drug Manufacturers
Neuroscience 2019 brings together Neurologists, Research scholars, Neuroscience Professors, students, Neurosurgeons, Psychiatrists, Brain Disorder survivors, Health professionals and Clinical Pharmacists. This is one kind of scientific platform with explicit keynote lectures, plenary sessions, Poster competition, Young Researchers’ Forum (YRF), Workshops, Symposiums and Exhibitions from elite researchers, distinguished scientists and business delegates.
Neuroscience 2019 showcases the best medical practices in the world, and provides a one-of-a-kind forum to explore the complete spectrum of neurology from basic science to translation and application. We aim to narrow in on your scientific niche, and connect with the experts in your field.
This conference provide unique opportunity for Researcher’s, Advertisers, Exhibitors and Sponsors at this International event to share their ideas and improve their Network.
Aim and scope:
This Conference is mainly designed to offer diverse sessions that address the theme “Navigating the Future of Neuroscience” and explore advances in research, practice, management and education in relation to disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. This provides a platform that describes and discusses the increasing global public health importance of common neurological disorders such as dementia, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, Parkinsonism, headache & Migrane, multiple sclerosis, neuroinfections, neurological disorders associated with malnutrition, pain management, stroke and traumatic brain injuries, Psychiatric Disorders and also clinical aspects.
Our conference aims to:
• Provide opportunities for academics from a range of disciplines and countries to share their research ideas.
• Provide opportunities for academics to receive informal in-depth feedback through discussions and to enable them to establish contact with professionals in other countries and institutions. Networking provides access to various research activities with current findings and developments anticipated from other participants.
• Increasing your academic reputation which makes you a known figure in academic circles. Expanding your knowledge by exploring the presentations of new techniques, novel approaches, unpublished data under one platform.
|Contact No. :||+1 (631)-303-3007
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Academics - Delegate Final Registration||30 Jun,2019||USD 849.00|
|Academics - Oral Presentation Final Registration||30 Jun,2019||USD 799.00|
|Academics - Poster Presentation Final Registration||30 Jun,2019||USD 599.00|
|Industry/Company - Delegate Final Registration||30 Jun,2019||USD 949.00|
|Industry/Company - Oral Presentation Final Registration||30 Jun,2019||USD 899.00|
|Industry/Company - Poster Presentation Final Registration||30 Jun,2019||USD 699.00|
|Student (PostDoc/Ph.D) - Delegate Final Registration||30 Jun,2019||USD 599.00|
|Student (PostDoc/Ph.D) - Oral Presentation Final Registration||30 Jun,2019||USD 549.00|
|Student (PostDoc/Ph.D) - Poster Presentation Final Registration||30 Jun,2019||USD 499.00|