German Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Techniques 2019 is organized by Zimt Conferences & Seminars Organizing Co and will be held from Nov 29 - Dec 06, 2019 at Pius-Hospital Oldenburg Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oldenburg, Lower Saxony, Germany. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 55 CME credit points.
• Basic & Advanced Clinical Assisted Reproduction & Embryology Training.
• Hands-on time in the Embryology lab.
• Live Sessions on Fertility Enhancing Enhancing Endoscopic Surgery.
• Maximum intake of only 13 trainees/batch to enhance individual Skill.
• Development, Assessment & Certification Processes.
• 24 Didactic & Interactive Lectures.
• Diploma Courses endorsed by University Hospital for Gynaecology of the Carl von Ossietzky Universitat Oldenburg, Germany & Germany
• Academy of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DAGG).
• 72 EACCME equivalent credit points.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+971 55 5790077|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||AED 24,150.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news