GUA 2019 Annual Fall Meeting is organized by Georgia Urological Association (GUA) and will be held from Sep 12 - 15, 2019 at The Cloister At Sea Island, Sea Island, Georgia, United States of America.
Urology is a constantly evolving field that requires the persistent review of diagnostic and treatment strategies. Specifically, there is new and emerging information in the areas of prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, and men’s health. Urologic providers need up-to-date reviews of these topics that affect the care of their patients.
At the conclusion of the GUA 2019 Annual Fall Meeting, attendees will be able to:
• Explain the management of complex kidney stones.
• Describe the relationship of obesity and kidney stones.
• Review the latest update in managing non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.
• Review the surgical management of locally advanced kidney cancer.
• Identify the role of robotic surgery in pediatric population.
• Discuss the role of robotic surgery in retroperitoneal lymph nodes dissection if testicular cancer.
• Describe the outcome of Retzius-Sparing robotic radical prostatectomy.
• Discuss the guidelines of testosterone replacement therapy.
• Explain the role of testosterone in prostate cancer.
• Discuss the management of erectile dysfunction and incontinence after radical prostatectomy.
• Discuss the controversy in managing kidney stones disease.
• Identify the role of the urologist in managing the opioid crisis in the USA.
• Explain how to choose proper patients for surgery using the frailty index.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(847) 517-7225
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Nonmember - Early fee||09 Aug,2019||USD 450.00|
|Nonmember - Regular fee||02 Sep,2019||USD 525.00|
|GUA Member - Early fee||09 Aug,2019||USD 300.00|
|GUA Member - Regular fee||02 Sep,2019||USD 350.00|
|Nonphysician Provider - Early fee||09 Aug,2019||USD 200.00|
|Nonphysician Provider - Regular fee||02 Sep,2019||USD 225.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Student - fee||02 Sep,2019||USD 0.00|