Georgia Association of Physician Assistants (GAPA) Summer CME Conference 2019
Georgia Association of Physician Assistants (GAPA) Summer CME Conference is organized by Georgia Association of Physician Assistants (GAPA) and will be held from Jul 15 - 19, 2019 at Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States of America.
• Gain insight from top-rated presenters who bring experience, energy and excitement to their discussions.
• Attend “Deep-dive” tracks on patient care in cardiology, dermatology, emergency medicine, orthopedics/sports medicine and pediatrics & women’s health.
• Enjoy our new host hotel—the Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa, which sits along 12 miles of beaches and offers golf courses, a fitness center, tennis courts, pools, restaurants, and much more.
• Relax in the afternoon–Each day ends at 1:00pm so you can explore the Island.
• Walk through our bustling Exhibit Hall and learn about the latest products & services in healthcare.
• Prepare for your certification exam with a free eight-hour Board Review (a $399 value). Offered the day before the conference begins, our dynamite presenter will give you the confidence and knowledge you need to pass your certification or recertification exam.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||888-811-GAPA
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|