Fundamentals of Obesity Treatment Course - San Francisco
Fundamentals of Obesity Treatment Course is organized by Obesity Medicine Association (OMA) and will be held on Oct 19, 2019 at San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
This course is worth up to 6 CME/CE credits and 6 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the ABIM MOC program.
This Course is a one-day course offering introductory education on how to evaluate, diagnose, and treat obesity in a clinical setting. The content is appropriate for physicians, nurse practitioners, PAs, clinicians-in-training, and other healthcare professionals. Participants will gain a general understanding of why obesity is a disease and what treatment options are available.
• Understand why obesity is a disease and not a lifestyle choice.
• See how you can help your patients achieve better overall health.
• Recognize the physical and metabolic consequences of obesity.
• Gain tools to effectively assess patients with obesity.
• Understand the importance of long-term treatment for patients with obesity.
• Get introduced to the four pillars of clinical obesity treatment: nutrition, physical activity, behavior, and medication.
• Learn how to identify factors that may prevent patients from losing weight.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303.770.2526
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Early Fee||28 Sep,2019||USD 220.00|
|Course Standard Fee||18 Oct,2019||USD 249.00|
|Clinicians-in-training Fee||18 Oct,2019||USD 50.00|