Functional Occlusion Course is organized by Kois Center, LLC and will be held from Apr 25 - 27, 2019 at Kois Center, LLC, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.5 continuing education credit hours.
Course Overview :
Understanding and managing functional occlusion is essential to the long-term stability of restorative dentistry. Successful occlusal management must incorporate a range of important considerations, from force management to laboratory and articulator management, to patient psychology, neurology, and pharmacology. With the myriad of opinions and approaches that exist within the dental profession, managing occlusion can be a daunting responsibility.
Functional Occlusion will provide you with a practical understanding of the masticatory system and teach you to utilize your laboratory technicians, office team, innovative technology and the dental articulator to predictably manage occlusion. You will be introduced to access methods which are scientifically researched, evidence-based and clinically proven.
Course Objectives :
• Gain a clear understanding of Maximum Intercuspal Position, Centric Relation and Centric Occlusion.
• Learn to ask key questions related to Occlusion in the Dental History form and how to interpret the answers.
• Learn a classification and risk assessment system of normal and abnormal attrition of teeth, including Acceptable Function, Frictional Chewing Pattern, Constricted Chewing Pattern, Occlusal Dysfunction, Parafunction, and Neurological Disorder.
• Learn how and when to use the Kois Deprogrammer and other-centric relation recording devices. You will work with your fellow participants to fabricate, deliver and experience your own Kois Deprogrammer.
• Learn how to mount models on the Panadent articulator using the Kois Dento-Facial Analyzer and to incorporate improved refinements on traditional methods.
• Understand a new, simplified terminology for occlusal management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(206) 621-5310
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $5495.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|