Food Microscopy Course is organized by McCrone Research Institute and will be held from Nov 11 - 15, 2019 at McCrone Research Institute, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is scientists and technicians in the food and allied industries who are called upon to study food ingredients in new product research and development, quality control, competitive analysis and cases of suspected contamination. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3.5 CEUs Credits.
The lessons and experiments are designed to introduce the student to:
• The proper use of stereo, polarizing, phase contrast and fluorescence microscopes.
• The microscopic anatomy of plants used as food.
• The microscopic histology of meat, bone and other animal protein sources.
• The microscopical and microchemical characterization and identification of proteins, lipids, starches, gums, spices.
• Characterization and identification of spray-dried products and additives (e.g. gluten, soya protein, etc).
• Localization of food constituents in finished products such as sausage, dough, baked goods, chewing gum, jam, etc.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||312-842-7100|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1895.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop,
111 W Adams St,
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America 60603,
Club Quarters Hotel, Wacker at Michigan,
75 E Upper Wacker Dr,
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America 60601,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news