Food Analysis, Quality & Value Addition is organized by Select Biosciences India Pvt. Ltd. and will be held from Dec 05 - 06, 2019 at Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
"Food Analysis, Quality & Value Addition" conference is a unique, Food Industry focused event designed to discuss advanced analytical methods and techniques for analysis of raw and processed foods, its quality control and value addition.
This event will include discussions by Food Industry Experts covering topics like advances in analytical techniques including HPLC, Mass, NMR, Raman, Hybrid instrumentation and software solutions to analytical problems in the food industry for analysis of food contaminants, food safety assessment. It will also cover topics like good laboratory practices and applicable food regulations. The organizers envisage bringing more and more overseas and industry scientists as speakers so that the delegates are able to derive maximum benefit from their expertise.
• Technologies for Food and Beverage Analysis
• Analysis of Contaminants
• Food Quality Control, Assurance & Management
• Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) & Food Regulations
• Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of Nutrients, Supplements, and Flavors
• Post- Harvest Value Addition
• Food Microbiology and Fermentation Technology
• Dairy Science and Technology - Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry
• Academic Innovations in Food Analysis & Value Addition.
• Indian Scientist Rs. 18000
• Indian Business Delegate Rs. 25000
• Single Day Pass Rs. 10000
• 3 Indian Scientists under 3 for 2 Offer Rs. 36000
|Contact No. :||+91 7696325050
October 31, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Overseas Scientist Fee||04 Dec,2019||USD 600.00|
|Overseas Business Delegate Fee||04 Dec,2019||USD 800.00|