7th International Conference Flow Chemistry India 2019 is organized by Select Biosciences India Pvt. Ltd. and will be held from Sep 12 - 13, 2019 at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The society aims to unite and represent those who are actively working on this rapidly developing field. This meeting is dedicated to the integration of flow chemistry into everyday practice throughout the world by delivering the latest knowledge and making it available for the entire chemistry community.
Society individual members save 25% on the registration fee and non-members will receive their first year's membership included in the fee.
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances in the area of flow chemistry.
Who Should Attend:
• Scientists, Chemists, Chemical Engineers and Researchers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals Research and Development including Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry, and Chemical Process Development
• Scientists, Chemists and Chemical Engineers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Bulk Manufacturing Units
• Corporate Management, Scientists, Managers responsible for the development of Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals R & D and Manufacturing activities
• Scientists, Chemists & Engineers belonging to the fields of Inorganic, Organic, Medicinal, Natural Products, Analytical, High-throughput and Process Chemistry in the Academic research as well as in Applied research and development in the area of Agrochemical, Petrochemical and Fragrance industry
• Scientists working in or interested in applications of Flow Chemistry in Material science, Green chemistry, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Theoretical Chemistry, Information technology, and Flow synthesis instruments including Engineering & Automation.
• Flow Chemistry - Principle & Applications
• Flow Reactors - Current & Advanced Equipments
• Continuous Flow Reactors - Scope, Applications & Limitations
• Flow Synthesis - Industrial Case Studies
• Flow Chemistry Research - From Lab to Pilot Scale Up
• QbD/PAT Approaches in Flow Synthesis
• Continuous Manufacturing & Flow Chemistry - Regulatory Perspective
Overseas Industry Delegate $ 850
Overseas Academic Delegate $ 450
Overseas Pre Doctoral Student $ 200
Call for Papers:
If you would like to be considered for an oral presentation at this meeting, Submit an abstract for review now!
Oral Submission Deadline: 31st Mar 2019
Exhibition & Registration:
Cell: 7696125050, 7696525050
|Contact No. :||+91 7696125050
June 30, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Pre Doctoral Student Fee||12 Sep,2019||INR 5000.00|
|Academic Delegate Fee||12 Sep,2019||INR 12000.00|
|Industry Delegate Fee||12 Sep,2019||INR 20000.00|
|Indian Business Delegate Fee||12 Sep,2019||INR 35000.00|