Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Healthcare Communications is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Oct 03 - 12, 2019 at MS Jewel of the Seas, Civitavecchia, Lazio, Italy.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Communication Skills Update.
○Describe new communication tools used when interviewing patients.
• Advanced Communication topics.
○Identify specific complex communication issues.
• Motivational Interviewing.
○Demonstrate communication techniques used in motivational interviewing.
• Advanced Care Planning and End of Life conversations.
○Describe the differences in ACP & EOL Explain ACP & EOL to patients and families.
• Communication tools for Leaders.
○Manage specific work place performance issues.
• Navigating Difficult Conversations.
○Identify early signs of distress.
○Apply communication tools to manage conversations when they become difficult.
• The Neuroscience of Anger and the Angry Encounter.
○Describe new concepts in the neuroscience of anger.
○Demonstrate the use of a communication tool to mitigate anger in oneself and others.
• I'm OK, You're OK...Wellness of the Young Adult.
• How Low Can You Go?...The Ketogenic Diet.
• Diabetes Management in the Adolescent and Adult Athlete.
• Diabetes Management in the Aging Adult.
• Why is my shoulder so painful?.
• Is it a back, groin or hip problem, doc?.
• My Painful Knee...why does it hurt?.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, & Doctors of Pharmacy Fee||02 Oct,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||02 Oct,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students & Others Fee||02 Oct,2019||USD 495.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news