Europe Pharma Market Research Conference (PMRC) is organized by Pharma Market Research Conference (PMRC) and will be held from Oct 29 - 30, 2019 at Hyperion Hotel Basel, Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland.
Who Should Attend:
The Pharma Market Research Conference is widely attended by a large variety of professionals from large, medium-sized, and emerging pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics companies.
• Market Research/Marketing Research
• Global Marketing/Marketing
• Brand Management/Product Management
• Strategic Planning/Business Planning
• Business Research
• Qualitative Research/Quantitative Research
• New Products/Product Planning and Analysis
• Business Intelligence/Competitive Intelligence
• Customer Insights
• Knowledge/Information Management
• Industrial Research/Information
• Customer-Scientific-Medical Research/Information
• Business Development/Marketing and Sales
The Pharma Market Research Conference is the key to uncovering knowledge and developing new business relationships. All the major players in the pharmaceutical industry are very well-represented. However, we also take great measures to make sure this conference remains intimate and exclusive. For example, the limited exhibitor spots are available to only premier providers. This helps ensure a high-quality and productive event for everyone attending.
This conference happens only once a year, so be sure to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
Benefits of Attending:
The Pharma Market Research Conference is the best-in-class conference for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic market research executives. This conference has been established as the industry leader.
• Unparalleled Networking: Meet hundreds of your peers from the US and around the world in one place at one time. There is no other place to meet all the established and emerging industry leaders in just two days.
• Superior Speakers: Learn and discuss key industry news and challenges with senior level speakers. The depth of knowledge of our speaking faculty can’t be found anywhere else.
• Expansive Coverage: With multiple sessions (presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops), we cover every topic from top to bottom–from global industry macro issues to strategies to tactical issues in the US, Europe, and worldwide. With so many parallel, concurrent sessions to choose from, each participant may tailor their agenda to fit their specific needs. So whether you’re a seasoned professional with 20 years of experience, or a new entrant to this field, your conference experience will be designed just for you.
• Exclusive, High Level Attendance: As the only truly focused Pharma Market Research conference, we boast the most intimate setting of high level executives. We have the highest ratio of industry practitioners (pharma biotech, medical device and diagnostics) of any pharma market research conference, and we keep the setting casual and intimate.
• Network Driven Sponsorships and Exhibition: We limit the exhibition hall to only the premier solution providers. Our limited capacity for exhibition ensures strong networking opportunities and a robust ROI. Every year industry practitioners meet with our vendors to find solutions to their current projects as well as to staff for their projected needs for the following year.
|Contact No. :||212-228-7974
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Pharma/Biotech/MD and D Early Rate||13 Sep,2019||USD 1395.00|
|Pharma/Biotech/MD and D Standard Rate||11 Oct,2019||USD 1795.00|
|Pharma/Biotech/MD and D Late Rate||21 Oct,2019||USD 1995.00|
|Pharma/Biotech/MD and D Late/Onsite Rate||29 Oct,2019||USD 2095.00|
|Agency/Vendor/Service Provider Early Rate||13 Sep,2019||USD 2695.00|
|Agency/Vendor/Service Provider Standard Rate||11 Oct,2019||USD 2995.00|
|Agency/Vendor/Service Provider Late Rate||21 Oct,2019||USD 3095.00|
|Agency/Vendor/Service Provider Late/Onsite Rate||29 Oct,2019||USD 3295.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news