Euro CTO Club - 11th Experts "Live" CTO Workshop 2019 is organized by Wikonect GmbH and will be held from Sep 13 - 14, 2019 at Hilton Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
Interventional therapy of chronic total occlusions has developed into a subspeciality of percutaneous coronary intervention with a procedural outcome comparable to non-CTO lesions if performed by trained and experienced operators.
The goal of the annual meeting of the European CTO club since its inaugural meeting 10 years ago was to provide a forum of education and interactive discussion of the new developments in the treatment of CTO lesions. This includes both the presentation and discussion of new devices and the critical review of new technical approaches and strategies.
Since five years we included live case transmissions to illustrate these new techniques and enhance the discussion in an interactive way with world renowned operators. The case selection aims at an incremental presentation of cases from seemingly low to higher complexity, thus providing contents for the already experienced, but also for those aspiring to become experts in this field of PCI.
Aside from the practical demonstration of techniques this year will focus on discussing
• the increasing number of studies performed in the field of CTOs, and we shall provide an up-to-date overview of current knowledge.
• We also shall provide a new interactive forum to present cases by the participants in a challenging case contest hosted by the Board of the EuroCTO club
Scientific Focus Topics:
• Impact of CTO and CTO revascularization on quality of life, clinical symptoms, and prognosis
• Overview of new wires and devices on the technical approach to CTO PCI
• How to maintain long-term patency after complex PCI - the role of duration and selection of antiplatelet therapy
• Common comorbidities and CTO-PCI: renal impairment, and the role of contrast media, atrial fibrillation and the choice of antiplatelet therapy and anticoagulation, CTO-PCI and severe LV dysfunction and the role of cardiac assist systems
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+49 611 204809-0
+49 611 204 809-242
June 30, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Workshop registration fee||12 Sep,2019||EUR 770.00|
|Reduced Rate for Fellows||12 Sep,2019||EUR 350.00|
|Reduced Rate for Nurses||12 Sep,2019||EUR 200.00|