Essential Topics in Neurology: A Comprehensive Review and 2019 Update is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Apr 03 - 10, 2019 at Ms Amadeus Diamond, Paris, Ile de France, France.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. Attorneys, Psychologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
14 Contact Hours and Up to 14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
Conference Objectives are :
• The Neurological Exam.
• When to Worry About a Headache.
• Peripheral Neuropathy.
• Treatment of Neuropathic Pain.
• Somatic Symptoms and Conversion Disorder.
• Back and Lower Limb Pain.
• Differential Diagnosis of Spells.
• Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia.
• Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury.
• Acute Management of Stroke.
• Autonomic Disorders.
• Neurologic Infections Including Zika Virus.
• Disorders of Muscle.
• Movement Disorders.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||02 Apr,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||02 Apr,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||02 Apr,2019||USD 495.00|