EHA-RHS-ROHS Hematology Tutorial on Real world challenges and opportunities in diagnostics and management of onco-hematological patients today is organized by European Hematology Association (EHA) and will be held from Apr 12 - 13, 2019 at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya, Moscow, Russian Federation.
Goal of the meeting:
This 1,5 day meeting focuses on the most vital practical issues in oncohematology to teach the participants the appropriate and effective ways to use all the variety of diagnostic and treatment options, including novel ones, for the individual patient.
Junior and experienced physicians, oncologists, oncohematologists, hematologists, pathologists (in certain sessions), specialists in laboratory diagnostics and imaging methods.
The program will cover the following topics:
• Acute leukemias
• Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders
• Hodgkin lymphoma
• Myeloma and other monoclonal gammopathies
• Novel toxicities of novel therapies, management and prevention
• Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
After attending this tutorial, the participant will be able to
• Indicate and describe diagnostic procedures needed to identify the disease, its stage, prognosis, etc. in most precise and contemporary way and to use all diagnostic procedures that might be important for treatment decision making,
• Choose between all available treatment options the optimal one for the defined patient, and
• Describe the most efficient and safe way to use novel drugs and explain how to manage their adverse events in routine practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+31 (0)70 3020 099
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|