Diabetes: Nursing Management Seminar is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Nov 04 - 05, 2019 at ibis Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 10.30 CPD Hours.
Attend this seminar to learn about modern nursing care and the management of people affected by diabetes mellitus. Update your knowledge of:
• Current protocols for the administration of insulin
• Measurement and management of blood glucose levels
• Lifestyle factors relating to diabetes mellitus
• Patient education strategies
• Prevention of complications
Need for Program:
Diabetes is becoming more prevalent worldwide, and the associated nursing care is increasingly more complex. Nurses are at the forefront of both the prevention and management of diabetes and are critical to patient education and the minimisation of complications. Nurses across a wide range of healthcare settings have a key role in managing diabetes. Therefore, all nurses need ongoing access to quality education in order to be well informed about the latest evidence and best practice in the management of this complex chronic illness.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this seminar is to provide nurses with a general update on modern adult diabetes management that translates into improved outcomes for patients with diabetes.
• Complete an assessment of a patient with diabetes and implement an evidence-based plan of care
• Evaluate assessment techniques for patients with diabetes, including the effective use of tools, such as blood glucose meters, pathology, and monofilaments
• Recognise when a person has metabolic syndrome, pre-diabetes, or issues with glycaemic control, and know how to develop an appropriate nursing care plan to prevent escalation of disease
• Determine how lifestyle factors that impact on diabetes management relate to strategies for patient education
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Course Fee||03 Nov,2019||AUD 540.00|
|One Day Course Fee||03 Nov,2019||AUD 410.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news