Critical Access Emergency Medicine (CAEM) 4-Day CME Conference 2019 is organized by Emergency Medicine Institute (EMI) and will be held from Oct 08 - 11, 2019 at Holiday Inn West Yellowstone, West Yellowstone, Montana, United States of America.
CME4Life and the Emergency Medicine Institute has partnered to ignite your passion in learning and measurably increase your confidence and competence. This course is designed for PAs, NPs and primary care physicians working in the ED.
Come join us for a unique and one of a kind conference experience! Learn clinical application of patient assessment, lab medicine, EKG and radiology. Also, we teach you how to stay out of trouble medical legally. This activity is being applied to be worth 20 hours of CME Credit.
John Bielinski, Jr, MS, PAC is hailed as one of the greatest presenters in the country. With his unique active style and easy to follow presentation, attendees have reported learning more in one day from him than an entire year in the classroom! He earned a master’s degree in family and emergency medicine and is a national lecturer on emergency medicine and extraordinary patient care. His experience not only includes years of hospitalist/intensive care coverage, but he has also run a rural emergency department for nine years autonomously, having cared for hundreds of cardiac arrest and critically ill patients. John has lectured for over 10 years teaching PA students at two PA schools in Buffalo, NY, as well as instruction of paramedics/ nurses on advanced cardiac life support.
• Laboratory Medicine & Clinical Application
• Pulmonary Medicine & CXR Interpretation
• Chest Pain & EKG/ECG Interpretation
• Common Emergency Medicine Complaints
To learn more about him and his "active engagement" learning style, check out his podcast Talk EM or his YouTube channel. John has been the keynote speaker at numerous state and national conference as well as in Canada and on National Geographic.
• Organize an approach to critical access EM
• Utilize the ACLS guidelines to connect tachycardic with patient presentation
• Describe guideline directed heart block diagnosis and treatment as per AHA/ACC guidelines
• Describe SSC guideline directed sepsis diagnosis and treatment
• Guide the early identification and treatment of hypotensive
• Review the Clinical Practice Guidelines – AARC to the clinical approach to airway emergencies
• Differentiate oxygenation/ventilation emergencies
• Initiate resuscitation and apply AFP guidelines for initial evaluation and treatment of a patient with a toxic ingestion
• Assemble a clinical approach to electrolyte emergencies
• Apply ACLS guidelines to guide in running a code blue and near code
• Align the clinical approach ACC/AHA guidelines in management of asystole
• Examine lethal arrhythmias and pharmacology/defibrillation options
• Differentiate the ACC/AHA etiologies and treatment of pulseless electrical activity
• Case studies – audience response units
• Test the knowledge you have accumulated over the conference with case studies
|Contact No. :||+1 844-774-7731|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Registration Fee||09 Aug,2019||USD 679.00|
|Late/Onsite Registration Fee||08 Oct,2019||USD 739.00|
Holiday Inn West Yellowstone
315 Yellowstone Ave
West Yellowstone, Montana, United States of America
Holiday Inn West Yellowstone,
315 Yellowstone Ave,
West Yellowstone, Montana, United States of America 59758,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news