Comprehensive Dermatology, Allergy, and Immunology Update for the Primary Care Provider (PCP), Emphasizing Diagnostic and Therapeutic Tips and Tricks is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Apr 26 - May 09, 2019 at Crystal Symphony, Singapore.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are:
• Atopic Dermatitis.
○ Diagnose this common skin disorder and understand the important allergic and nonallergic aspects.
○ Identifying the many different causes of urticaria can be challenging.
○ Managing patients with angioedema requires the identification of benign or life-threatening types.
• Food Allergy.
○ Appreciating the new revelations in the immunologic mechanisms has led to the concepts of prevention and desensitization.
• Drug Allergy.
○ Gaining knowledge of the complex nature of drug allergies is essential to providing the patient with information about their reaction.
• Indoor Allergies.
○ Appreciating that indoor allergen sources can create problems for respiratory and cutaneous allergy sufferers.
○ Describing rhinosinusitis as acute and chronic is important in diagnosing and treating this common disorder.
○ Treating and individual with chronic itching requires ruling out many potentential etiologies, before determining it to be idiopathic.
○ Evaluating patients with headache often are labeled as sinus headaches, but the complexity of the differential of headaches is discussed.
• Auto inflammatory Syndromes.
○ Identifying these immunologic disorders that involve the innate immune system is a clinical challenge.
• Approach to Dermatologic Diagnosis.
○ Apply approaches to dermatologic diagnosis to your practice.
○ Dunbar M. Brodell RT, Helms SE. 2 Dermatology: XVI Approach to the diagnosis of skin disease. In: Nabel, EG, editor. ACP medicine [loose-leaf]. Hamilton (ON): Decker Intellectual Properties; 2013.
• Superficial Fungal infections and the KOH Prep.
○ Determine when to perform a KOH Preparation.
○ Utilize a step-by-step method to perform the optimal KOH preparation.
• Distinguishing scabies from other pruritic conditions.
○ Determine when to perform a Scabies Preparation.
○ Utilize a step-by-step method to perform the optimal Scabies preparation.
• Moles: Benign vs Malignant.
○ Distinguish benign vs malignant pigmented skin lesions.
• Non-Melanoma skin cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment.
○ Distinguish benign vs malignant non-pigmented skin lesions.
• Basic Dermatologic Procedures including Tips and Tricks.
○ Perform common simple dermatologic procedures.
○ Incorporate tips and tricks to make procedures as quick, efficient, effective, and reproducible as possible.
• Advanced Dermatologic Procedures.
○ Manage patients with appropriate referral for more complex procedures.
• Mississippi Nigeria Education and Mentoring Exchange (MNEME)-Enugu, Nigeria.
○ Recognize the amazing educational, research and teaching opportunities available in the underdeveloped world.
• Interactice Sessions I and II.
○ Ask The Professor.
○ Learn diagnosis in dermatology through rapid-fire Socratic case-based interactive sessions that make learning fun and enhance recall.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practioners Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 850.00|
|Nurses and Others Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 695.00|