Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics: Advanced Endovascular and Coronary Intervention Global Summit (C3) 2019
15th Annual Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics: Advanced Endovascular and Coronary Intervention Global Summit (C3) is organized by C3-Interventional Academy and will be held from Jun 23 - 26, 2019 at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
C3 has been specifically designed for physicians who specialize in interventional cardiology, vascular surgery, and interventional radiology, as well as fellows, residents, and other healthcare professionals interested in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.
To allow participants to review the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine and to translate that information as they globally manage patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, especially as they face complex coronary, carotid, and peripheral arterial cases.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Use cardiovascular risk reduction measures and anticoagulant and antiplatelet therapy in patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.
• Apply knowledge about the safety and efficacy of both coronary and peripheral stents to clinical practice.
• Discuss the natural history, pathophysiology, and treatment options for patients with valvular and structural heart defects.
• Summarize the role of thrombus management in treatment of coronary and peripheral arterial interventional treatment.
• Differentiate various imaging techniques and how they may be utilized to examine the pathophysiology of cardiovascular disease and guide treatment decisions.
• Apply current therapeutic options for the treatment of femoropopliteal disease and critical limb ischemia to improve quality of life and limb salvage.
• Identify patients with heart failure who would benefit from early intervention via optimal medical management or appropriate mechanical circulatory support to prevent disease progression
• Discuss financial considerations of cardiovascular medicine in various settings
Accreditation and Credit Designation
Accreditation is provided by The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning.
The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning (ACHL) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning designates this live activity for a maximum of 35.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification for Physicians:
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 35.75 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC points.
Please note: ACHL will submit MOC points starting August 1.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards and requirements for approval of providers of continuing education in podiatric medicine through a joint provider agreement between (Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine) and Interventional Academy. Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine has approved this activity for a maximum of (27) continuing education contact hours.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Full Conference: Physician Early Fee||01 Feb,2019||USD 395.00|
|Full Conference: Industry Early Fee||01 Feb,2019||USD 495.00|
|Podiatrist: Limb Salvage Summit Early Fee||01 Feb,2019||USD 325.00|
|Full Conference: Nurse/Technologist/Allied Health/Fellow/Resident/Student Early Fee||01 Feb,2019||USD 99.00|