Children's Health Advanced Practice Pediatric Critical Care Workshop is organized by Children's Health and will be held from Jun 12 - 14, 2019 at Children's Medical Center Plano, Plano, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is nurse practitioner and physician assistant students approaching graduation or who have recently graduated, as well as experienced nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are interested in pursuing practice in a critical care environment. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 AAPA Category 1 credits.
This conference is designed to provide advanced practice providers cutting edge knowledge regarding critical care issues such as sepsis and shock management, hematology/oncology issues, respiratory and neurologic emergencies, ventilator management, and an introduction to ECMO. Special content will include transitioning to the role of an advanced practice provider in the pediatric critical care setting. The course provides educational content through both didactic lectures and hands-on simulation sessions.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
• Describe the pathophysiology, diagnosis and management of conditions commonly cared for in pediatric critical care
• Demonstrate sound clinical approaches to differentiate non-urgent and emergent situations in the critical care setting
• Verbalize plans of care to address emergency situations in the critical care
• Apply skills to manage the daily care patients in a simulated critical care setting
• Discuss the transition from novice to expert in the critical care setting
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||469-303-3548
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Fee||31 Mar,2019||USD 750.00|
|Conference Attendee Fee||31 May,2019||USD 800.00|
|Student Registration, Children Fee||31 May,2019||USD 650.00|