Childhood Leukaemia Early Adverse Reaction (CLEAR) Conference is organized by Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG) and will be held from May 09 - 11, 2019 at Comwell Borupgaard, Snekkersten, Copenhagen (Hovedstaden), Denmark.
The CLEAR 2019 conference will explore and discuss the clinical perspective of both disease- and treatment-related adverse reactions in children with leukemia.
The conference is an opportunity to interact with experts in the field and build partnerships with colleagues from around the world on these important topics.
Topics of the Conference:
• Capture and registration of toxicities in Europe
• Capture and registration of toxicities in the US
• Lecture on quality survival, burden of toxicities
• Asparaginase hypersensitivity
• Pancreatitis, including when to re-expose
• Bone toxicity including osteonecrosis
• Muscle function and physical activity
• Cancer predisposition syndromes and toxicities
• Mucositis and inflammation
• Bacterial infections
• Nephrotoxicity including focus on high-dose MTX and rescue
• Toxic death during induction and tumor lysis syndrome
• Common germline variants and toxicity
• Acute toxicities and AYA (adolescents and young adults)
• Acute toxicities with CAR-T therapy
• Acute toxicities with novel drugs
• Psychological issues
Prices in Euro:
Early fee From 27-12-2018 To 07-02-2019 - 241 Euro
Conference fee From 08-02-2019 To 08-05-2019 - 429 Euro
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)116 252 5858
January 15, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||08 May,2019||DKK 3200.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||07 Feb,2019||DKK 1800.00|