CEAS I Ergonomics Assessment Certification Workshop is organized by The Back School and will be held from Mar 15 - 16, 2019 at Alliance Occupational Medicine, San Jose, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for PTs, PTAs, PT Students, OTs, OTAs, OT Students, CHTs, ATs, RNs, NPsCertified Safety Professionals, Risk Managers, Claims Managers, Safety Committee MembersHuman Resources Professionals, Industrial Engineers, Industrial Hygienists, ErgonomistsAthletic Trainers, Chiropractors, Office Furniture Sales and anyone wanting to learn how to decrease risk of onsite employee injury and increase employee productivity and satisfaction. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 Contact Hours.
This highly engaging, interactive 2-day workshop is a broad-based, introductory-level instruction that teaches the foundations of basic OSHA-compliant ergonomics assessments. You will learn the skills you need to realize multiple task jobs in the office, industrial/manufacturing, and healthcare environments using OSHA ergonomics survey tools – W-1, D-2, and WAC. With a combination of group work and individual practice, you will come to understand best practices for implementation of cost-effective, high-impact solutions for the prevention of workplace injury. We will cover performing office and non-office ergonomics assessments with a focus on identifying risk factors and determining solutions and opportunities for improvements.
Conference Objectives are:
• Identify where the body is susceptible to injuries and analyze the causes, signs, and symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders.
• Apply the OSHA ergonomics job site analysis forms W-1, D-2, and WAC in performing multiple task ergonomics assessments.
• Identify and apply effective methods for controlling risk factors.
• Analyze and construct injury prevention strategies.
• Design ergonomics problem-solving solutions.
• Examine successful marketing techniques for ergonomics programs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 783-7536,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advance Registration fee||01 Mar,2019||USD 530.00|
|Conference Registration Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 585.00|
|3 or more participants Registration Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 470.00|