Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery (CCAR) Recovery Coach Training is organized by Futures Recovery Healthcare and will be held from May 22 - 26, 2019 at Futures Recovery Healthcare, Tequesta, Florida, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30 CEU Credits.
What is a Recovery Coach?
Recovery Coaching is a peer-based addiction recovery support service that is non-clinical and designed to engage others beyond recovery initiation through stabilization and into recovery maintenance.
Similar peer interventions in clinical settings have been shown to improve engagement and retention of people seeking services and is effective in reducing incidents of return to use. Research also shows that long-term treatment and/or recovery outcomes are improved by assertive linkages to community-based recovery supports such as Recovery Coaching.
Who should participate in CCAR training?
If you are considering a career as a recovery coach or peer advocate, or you simply want to learn more effective methods for supporting people through their recovery process, this workshop will enlighten and inspire you.
Why should I become a Recovery Coach?
After completing this course, you'll receive 30 CEU's and a Certificate of Achievement from the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy. A CCAR Recovery Coach is a recognized certification by hospitals, treatment centers, and most insurances.
Perhaps more importantly, Recovery Coaches play a vital role in the addiction treatment and aftercare continuum of care and many more coaches are needed to support the growing gap in community based recovery resources.
What will I learn at the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy?
• Describe Recovery Coach role and functions
• List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
• Build skills to enhance relationships
• Explore many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching
• Discover attitudes about self disclosure and sharing your story
• Understand the stages of recovery
• Describe the stages of change and their applications
• Increase their awareness of culture, power and privilege
• Address ethical and boundaries issues
• Experience recovery wellness planning
• Practice newly acquired skills
|Contact No. :||
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $775.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|