CBT Canada supratentorial medicine - CBT Japan is organized by Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) Canada and will be held from Aug 04 - 15, 2019 at Diamond Princess, Yokohama, Tokyo, Japan. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 50.0 Mainpro+ credits.
CBT is recognized as the top non-biological treatment for depression. This practice-changing "triple strength" workshop teaches a plethora of ten-minute techniques for helping patients with major depression, persistent depressive disorder (formerly "dysthymia") and suicidality. Participants learn to integrate medical CBT techniques into their standard family practice appointments, and are encouraged to discuss their most challenging cases.
NOTE: Updated for DSM-5.
• Identify & avoid depression’s thinking traps
• Discover Teflon techniques to “goalify” complainers
• Acquire the skills to decisively manage indecision
• Learn “maturity coaching” for persistent depression
• Identify “good enough” treatments for perfectionizm
• Learn to help patients delay procrastination
• Learn releases from depressive rumination
• Discover better ways to help the lonely connect
• Practice self-compassion for malignant self-criticism
• Acquire useful interventions for suicidality
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(877) 466-8228
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Tuition Early fee||04 Aug,2019||CAD 1595.00|
|Tution Regular Fee||05 Aug,2019||CAD 1895.00|