Catalysis in the Fine Chemicals Industry is organized by Scientific Update Ltd and will be held from May 14 -15, 2019 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Lucerne, Switzerland.
Much has been made of developments in catalysis in synthetic organic chemistry. This conference brings together industrial chemists and academics to learn about emerging catalytic methods and their industrial application. Featuring top speakers from academia and industry, this event will provide industrial chemists with an unparalleled opportunity to explore how catalysis can change the landscape of process chemistry.
You will enjoy plenty of opportunities to network with speakers, exhibitors and other delegates. Together, you can explore the different strategies and tactics evolving to meet today’s challenges.
Who Should Attend?
• Process Research & Organic Chemists
• Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
• Technical Managers
How will you benefit from Attending?
• Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
• Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
• Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today’s challenges.
• Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
• Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
• Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
• Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
• Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
Course fee: EUR 1350.0
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)1435 873 062
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Fee||31 Jan,2019||EUR 1250.00|
|Conference Fee||13 May,2019||EUR 1350.00|
|Academic Fee||13 May,2019||EUR 500.00|
|Exhibitor inc. 1 attendee Fee||13 May,2019||EUR 2250.00|
|Additional Exhibitor Fee||13 May,2019||EUR 799.00|