CARF Workshop is organized by Medetarian Conferences Organizing (MCO) and will be held from Dec 05 - 06, 2019 at Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
• Administrators and executive directors
• Data analysts and managers
• Directors of quality
• Program managers
• Information management specialists
• Direct service providers interested in performance management and improvement will benefit from this training
This training provides hands-on experience in a computer lab that uses Microsoft Excel to analyze sample performance data that reflect areas of practice. Participants will learn skills to develop a performance management program consistent with CARF standards.
• An extensive review of CARF’s 2020 new Performance Measurement, Management, and Improvement standards
• Performance indicator development to support your organization’s core mission and values
• System design for data collection and performance improvement
• Data analysis, interpretation, and management reporting
• Comparative analysis and critical thinking for business intelligence
• Identifying quality improvement ideas to propose action plans and support evidence-based decisions
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+971 02 658 8717
+971 02 627 5509
+971 55 586 0152
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Rate||30 Oct,2019||AED 1400.00|
|Standard Rate||04 Dec,2019||AED 1600.00|