39th Annual Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium (CREF 2019)
39th Annual Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium (CREF 2019) is organized by Cardiothoracic Research and Education Forum (CREF) and will be held from Oct 09 - 13, 2019 at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, San Diego, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25 CME Credits.
This Symposium focuses on the science and techniques of cardiopulmonary bypass and extracorporeal perfusion. It offers cutting-edge scientific presentations, interactive discussions and debates, hands-on workshops, and extracurricular education on topics related to cardiac surgery, cardiopulmonary bypass, extracorporeal perfusion, and extracorporeal life support. This annual conference offers Category 1 CME & CEU credits, meeting the specific educational needs of cardiac anesthesiologists, cardiac surgeons, advanced-practice providers, nurses, and perfusionists.
Still wondering what sets CREF apart from other 2019 perfusion conferences? Here are a few important details:
• Internationally renowned faculty speaking on topics relevant to your current and future practice
• High CME and CEU totals, all for one low registration fee
• Fun and educational eat-and-learn Product Theaters hosted by leading industry sponsors
• A three-day exhibit show, featuring the latest products from industry leaders
• Dynamic, hands-on workshops to meet a wide range of educational needs
• An wide array of social activities for everyone to enjoy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-805-541-3118
September 01, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Fee||17 Sep,2019||USD 469.00|
|Physicians Conference Fee||08 Oct,2019||USD 519.00|
|Perfusionists, Nurses, or AP Providers Early Fee||17 Sep,2019||USD 569.00|
|Perfusionists, Nurses, or AP Providers Conference Fee||08 Oct,2019||USD 619.00|
|Industry Professionals Early Fee||17 Sep,2019||USD 569.00|
|Industry Professionals Conference Fee||08 Oct,2019||USD 619.00|
|Students and Residents Early Fee||17 Sep,2019||USD 1499.00|
|Students and Residents Conference Fee||08 Oct,2019||USD 199.00|