Cardiopulmonary diagnostics and pediatric pulmonary function testing Course is organized by Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR) and will be held from Jan 11- 12, 2019 at Ho Chi Minh City Medicine and Pharmacy University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
After this workshop, participants should:
• Understand indications and test performance of cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
• Understand parameters of cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
• Interpret results of cardiopulmonary exercise testing in adults and children.
• Apply the exercise tests for management of COPD.
• Understand indications for lung function testing in the pediatric population.
• Apply the usefulness of spirometry, lung volumes, forced oscillatory technique and FeNO in pediatric population into clinical practice.
• Apply results of pediatric pulmonary function testing for management of asthma.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|