British Neuroscience Association (BNA) Festival of Neuroscience is organized by British Neuroscience Association (BNA) and will be held from Apr 14 - 17, 2019 at Convention Centre Dublin, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
BNA2019 Festival of Neuroscience will be the largest international neuroscience conference of its kind in Europe in 2019. It will bring together neuroscientists, neurologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, patient organisations, patient advocates and industry partners from across Europe and the international community to share the latest research and developments in fundamental, applied, translational and clinical neuroscience.
There are twelve themes running through the scientific programme at BNA2019. These ensure that the full range of neurocience interests are represented at the Festival.
• Attention, motivation, behaviour
• Sensory and motor systems
• Neuroendocrinology and autonomic systems
• Neuronal, glial and cellular mechanisms
• Learning and memory
• Genetics and epigenetics
• Developmental neuroscience
• Psychiatry and mental health
• Novel treatments and translational neuroscience
• Neurodegenerative disorders and ageing
• Methods and techniques
• Other (e.g. history, teaching, outreach)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(0)7584 016279,
(0)777 178 1582
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-member (standard) - Fee||13 Apr,2019||GBP 450.00|
|Member (standard) - Fee||13 Apr,2019||GBP 325.00|
|Non-member (student) - Fee||13 Apr,2019||GBP 250.00|
|Member (student) - Fee||13 Apr,2019||GBP 190.00|