Basic Implant Mini Residency Program: Vancouver 2019/2020 is organized by The Institute for Dental Excellence (T.I.D.E.) at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 98 CE Credits.
MODULE 1 (This module can be taken independently)
Comprehensive implant treatment planning (fixed/removable)
November 29-Dec 1, 2019
MODULE 2 (This module can be taken independently)
Implant surgical principles: Hands-on models, pig mandibles and clinical videos
February 7-8, 2020
MODULE 3 (This module can be taken independently)
Cadaver surgical exercises for implantology
April 17-19, 2020
“Live patient” surgical implant placements and auxiliary staff training
June 12-14, 2020
“Live patient” implant prosthodontics and implant prosthodontics and occlusion for implantology
October 16-18, 2020
Join Dr. Mark Lin and his Faculty of Multi-Disciplinary Specialists and discover how our sequentially planned, prosthetically driven implant course delivers what you need to know to successfully integrate implants into your dental practice. After completion of this program you will be confident to select, treatment plan, surgically place and restore dental implants successfully.
Main Topics to be Covered:
• Staged Learning- Models I Pig Jaw I Cadaver Head Simulations Live Patient Treatment
• Prosthetically Driven Treatment Planning & Case Selection
• CBCT & Radiology
• Instrumentation I Sterilization Protocol
• Prosthodontics /Implant Occlusion
• Atraumatic Extraction I Socket Preservation
• Bone Grafting Techniques I GBR I Biologics
• Prevention and Management of Implant Complications
• Live Patient Treatment- Up to 4 Clinical Cases
• Scientific Based Learning Suited to All Implant Brands
• Indirect Sinus Augmentation
• Implant Over Dentures
• Implant Guided Surgery
• Implant Esthetics
• Functional Occlusion I Biomechanics
• Increase Case Acceptance I Team Training
• Soft Tissue Manipulation
• Suturing Techniques
• Mentorship Program Available After Program Completion
• Share your challenges and celebrate your achievements!
• “LINatics” – exclusive online study club – mentoring by Dr. Lin available to T.I.D.E. alumni at course completion- share your challenges celebrate your achievements!
• Training manual, clinical videos and complimentary electronic tablets with all course notes included!
• Earn up to 119 Toronto or 119 Montreal, 105 Calgary or 105 Vancouver CDE points. Eligible for ICOI fellowship upon completion of the program.
• EXCEEDS new RCDSO and Ordre des Dentistes du Quebec guidelines for educational requirements and professional responsibilities for implant dentistry.
|Contact No. :||1.844.440.8433
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Regular Registration Fee||15 Oct,2020||CAD 14950.00|
|AGD Members - Registartion Fee||15 Oct,2020||CAD 14450.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Registration Fee||28 Sep,2019||CAD 14450.00|