Basic Implant Mini Residency Program: Calgary 2019/2020 is organized by The Institute for Dental Excellence (T.I.D.E.) at Calgary, Alberta, Canada. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 98 CE Credits.
MODULE 1 (This module can be taken independently)
Comprehensive implant treatment planning (fixed/removable)
October 18-20, 2019
MODULE 2 (This module can be taken independently)
Implant surgical principles: Hands-on models, pig mandibles and clinical videos
January 17-18, 2020
MODULE 3 (This module can be taken independently)
Cadaver surgical exercises for implantology
February 28-March 1, 2020
“Live patient” surgical implant placements and auxilary staff training
May 22-24, 2020
“Live patient” implant prosthodontics and implant prosthodontics and occlusion for implantology
September 25-27, 2020
Join Dr. Mark Lin and his Faculty of Multi-Disciplinary Specialists and discover how our sequentially planned, prosthetically driven implant course delivers what you need to know to successfully integrate implants into your dental practice. After completion of this program you will be confident to select, treatment plan, surgically place and restore dental implants successfully.
• Share your challenges and celebrate your achievements!
• “LINatics” – exclusive online study club – mentoring by Dr. Lin available to T.I.D.E. alumni at course completion- share your challenges celebrate your achievements!
• Training manual, clinical videos and complimentary electronic tablets with all course notes included!
• Earn up to 126 Toronto or 126 Montreal, 98 Calgary or 98 Vancouver CDE points
• EXCEEDS new RCDSO and Ordre des Dentistes du Quebec guidelines for educational requirements and professional responsibilities for implant dentistry
Main Topics to be Covered:
• Staged Learning- Models I Pig Jaw I Cadaver Head Simulations Live Patient Treatment
• Prosthetically Driven Treatment Planning & Case Selection
• CBCT & Radiology
• Instrumentation I Sterilization Protocol
• Prosthodontics /Implant Occlusion
• Atraumatic Extraction I Socket Preservation
• Bone Grafting Techniques I GBR I Biologics
• Prevention and Management of Implant Complications
• Live Patient Treatment- Up to 4 Clinical Cases
• Scientific Based Learning Suited to All Implant Brands
• Indirect Sinus Augmentation
• Implant Over Dentures
• Implant Guided Surgery
• Implant Esthetics
• Functional Occlusion I Biomechanics
• Increase Case Acceptance I Team Training
• Soft Tissue Manipulation
• Suturing Techniques
• Mentorship Program Available After Program Completion
AGD members receive $500 discount – Use Coupon Code: AGD500 (please note: you must enter your AGD number in “additional notes” on the checkout page.)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1.844.394.3317
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Early Registartion Fee||13 Sep,2020||CAD 14950.00|
|Regular - Registartion Fee||24 Sep,2020||CAD 15450.00|
|AGD members - Registration Fee||24 Sep,2020||CAD 14950.00|