Basic and Advances in Colposcopy Training is organized by Lifeway Training Center and will be held from Apr 18 - 20, 2019 at Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.25 CME Credits.
3 Day CME course on Basic and Advanced Training in Colposcopy, approved by the Bristish Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
Taught by renowned Dr Richard Peever, Consultant Gynecological Oncologist from Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board UK and Dr Reeta Kumar, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist UAE.
The first two days will entail the Basic and Intermediate Colposcopy training of the instruments and its application, the procedure of coagulation & LLETZ. As well as discuss the normal and abnormal colposcopic appearance of the cervix with diagnosis and management of cervical intra-epithelial neoplasia, smear abnormalities, glandular abnormalities, early invasive diseases and HPV vaccine/testing
All the latest advances and controversies of Colposcopy will be discussed on the last day with further discussion of HPV testing and the management of more than 50 different colposcopic cases and their scenarios, including few difficult ones. Learning all the technological innovations of colposcopy and its developing increase in the UAE as a means of diagnosis and management within the OBGYNE field.
Colposcopy is a medical diagnostic procedure to examine an illuminated, magnified view of the cervix and the tissues of the vagina and vulva
Features of the Course:
• Colposcope as instrument and its application
• Colposcopic appearance of normal & abnormal cervix
• Diagnosis & management of cervical intra- epithelial neoplasia
• Smear abnormalities and their management
• Latest controversies and advances
• HPV vaccine & testing
• Management of glandular abnormalities and early invasive diseases
• HPV - overview
• HPV - vaccination programe update
• Multifocal intraepithelial neoplasia management of early invasive disease
• Procedure of coagulation and LLETZ
• Technological innovations in colposcopy
• Discuss around 30-40 case scenario to understand the diagnosis and management
• Hands on training in animal tissue.
|Contact No. :||0557800291
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|For 3 Days Registration Fee||17 Apr,2019||USD 3400.00|
|For 2 Days Registration Fee||17 Apr,2019||USD 2500.00|
|For 1 Day Registration Fee||17 Apr,2019||USD 1500.00|