BACR Special Conference On Breast Cancer
The British Association for Cancer Research (BACR) Special Conference On Breast Cancer is organized by The British Association for Cancer Research (BACR) and will be held from Oct 09 - 11, 2019 at Sage Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom.
Program to include:
• Immunotherapy – use in breast cancer treatment and model systems.
• New strategies for treatment of breast cancer – CDK4/6 and PARP inhibitors and beyond.
• The use of computational biology and artificial intelligence in breast cancer research.
• Metabolomics and the microbiome - role in tumour progression and treatment.
• Tumour cell dormancy and breast cancer recurrence.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 113 206 5638
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|