Assessment: General Clinical Nursing Seminar is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Mar 14 - 15, 2019 at Oaks on Collins, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 CPD Hours.
This practical and interactive seminar will update your clinical nursing assessment skills to support optimal outcomes and best-practice nursing care. Improve your primary and secondary assessment skills, learn how to select the right assessment tools, and ensure you’re documenting your assessment findings correctly. In this seminar, we will review:
• The anatomy and physiology of the respiratory, cardiac and neurological systems
• General anatomy and physiology in relation to a wide range of systems, and common or serious presentations
• History and examination of the patient, and application of clinical reasoning to improve your assessment skills
• Numerous case studies to highlight key findings, and commonly missed signs and symptoms
Need for Program:
This is an opportunity for all nurses to update their general clinical assessment skills within a practical and interactive environment. Nurses may need a general update, a refresher, or may have been working in a specialist area where general clinical assessment skills are not used regularly. This Seminar provides updates, and through the use of interactive case studies, it enhances clinical reasoning, critical thinking and general assessment skills, while refreshing anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this seminar is to offer all nurses an opportunity to update their general clinical assessment skills.
• Improve patient comfort during an assessment by preparing the person physically and psychosocially, including by selection of the most appropriate assessment tool
• Revise the anatomy and physiology, and pathophysiology of the major body systems and review common symptoms of diseases
• Correlate clinical assessment findings with pathophysiological processes that occur across a range of body systems
• Document findings and apply a range of appropriate and timely evidence-based nursing interventions to a patient following a comprehensive assessment
|Contact No.||:||(03) 9326 8101,
33 107 354 441
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Two Days Course Fee||13 Mar,2019||AUD 540.00|
|One Day Course Fee||13 Mar,2019||AUD 410.00|