AOCMF Course - Management of Facial Trauma is organized by AOCMF and will be held from Sep 13 - 14, 2019 at Goa, India.
ENT surgery, Ophthalmology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Plastic surgery.
This course is designed to provide participants with the fundamental knowledge and principles for the treatment of craniomaxillofacial fractures and their complications.
• Diagnose facial injury through history, physical examination, and investigation
• Formulate a treatment plan (operative and nonoperative)
• Perform the specific treatment for facial trauma
• Modify the treatment plan when necessary
• Manage patient follow-up and rehabilitation
• Identify and manage complications
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+91 8587899960
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news