AOCMF Course - Management of Facial Trauma is organized by AOCMF and will be held from Dec 06 - 07, 2019 at Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Surgeons, residents, and fellows who are involved in the treatment of facial trauma.
This course is designed to provide participants with the fundamental knowledge and principles for the treatment of craniomaxillofacial fractures and their complications.
• Online preparations-4 weeks prior to the face-to-face event
In these 4 weeks participants are required to complete a self assessment and conduct online self-study, including reading material on bone biology and healing.
• Face-to-face event-2 days
The face-to-face event is delivered through a combination of short lectures, small group discussions, and practical exercises. This combination enables participants to hear, discuss, and apply the concepts of facial trauma management.
• Online follow-up
During the week after the course, participants will complete an online evaluation.
Upon completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
• Diagnose facial injury through history, physical examination, and investigations
• Formulate a treatment plan (operative and nonoperative)
• Perform the specific treatment for facial trauma
• Modify the treatment plan when necessary
• Manage patient follow-up and rehabilitation
• Identify and manage complications
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41 81 414 21 11
+41 44 200 24 20
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||05 Dec,2019||INR 16000.00|