AVLS 2019 Annual Congress is organized by American Vein and Lymphatic Society (AVLS) and will be held from Nov 07 - 10, 2019 at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 23.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Who Should Attend?
• Physician Assistants
• Lymphedema Therapists
• Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners
• Ultrasound Technologists
• Practice Administrators
• Basic Science Researchers
• Specialists in:
? Family Practice
? General Surgery
? Internal Medicine
? Interventional Cardiology
? Interventional Radiology
? Obstetrics and Gynecology
? Vascular Medicine
? Vascular Surgery
Accreditation & Credit Designation:
The American Vein & Lymphatic Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. This live activity has been approved for 23.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.*
The American Vein & Lymphatic Society is an approved Continuing Education Provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing – Provider Number CEP 15857. The American Vein & Lymphatic Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.75 contact hours.*
The scientific and organizing committees have compiled the most comprehensive program and international faculty of any AVLS Annual Congress ever convened, addressing the full spectrum of deep and superficial vein care in didactic, interactive, debate and hands-on simulation sessions.
The 2019 programming focuses on three key styles of medical education.
View patient ultrasound scanning and demonstrations of various methods and techniques in real time.
Exchange ideas and discuss the latest advancements in treatments with various experts.
Learn the key clinical aspects of various types of venous and lymphatic medicine and how to best implement these treatments in your practice.
• Evaluate patients with vein disease and describe the interconnections of superficial and deep venous disease.
• Assess the treatment goals that patients want to accomplish and the impact of vein disease on a patient's quality of life.
• Distinguish between the indications and contraindications of different treatment techniques and technologies.
• Diagnose lymphedema and phlebolymphedema for treatment or referral.
• Discuss advanced venous diseases and treatments, including wound care and ulcer management.
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
Contact Hours 1
Plastic Surgery +2 More
Contact Hours 4