American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) 2019 Annual Meeting
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) 2019 Annual Meeting is organized by American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons / American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and will be held from Mar 12 - 16, 2019 at Sands Expo Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Orthopedic surgeons from around the world share their research and experience at the Annual Meeting to deliver our flagship education.The offerings include over 250 sessions in a variety of learning styles.
2019 Educational Programs:
• Adult Reconstruction Hip
• Adult Reconstruction Knee
• Basic Research
• Musculoskeletal Oncology
• Practice Management
• Sports Medicine
• 2019 General & Specialist Tracks
• 190 CPT and ICD-10 Coding Fundamentals for Starting Your Practice
• 191 Practice Management for Residents and Fellows-in-Training
• Ask an Expert
• ePosters / eScientific Exhibits (Forthcoming)
• Industry Sponsored Events (Forthcoming)
• Nursing and Allied Health Courses
• Specialty Day
• Technology Theater
Conference Objectives are :
Global Objectives :
• Develop and refine a perspective on the broad range of orthopaedic knowledge, care and surgical practice.
• Expand and integrate an understanding of the scientific and clinical tenets of orthopaedic surgery to better prevent and treat musculoskeletal disease.
• Develop an understanding of economic and practice management challenges that can lead to strategies that protect continued access to care for patients and viability of the profession.
• Provide a forum to strengthen professional relationships and develop networks that lead to better patient care, individual surgeon career satisfaction, and a more robust profession as a whole.
Instructional Objectives :
• To facilitate a personalized educational experience through a comprehensive offering of instructional courses, symposia, and scientific presentations.
• Support a forum for discussion of current issues in orthopaedics including patient safety, advocacy, practice management, technology, and culturally competent care.
• Offer complementing formats to facilitate career-long education that meets the expectations and requirements of patients, colleagues and Maintenance of Certification.
• To provide a forum for the presentation of basic and clinical research with current as well as future potential applications in the management of patients with musculoskeletal disease or injury.
Learner Objectives :
• Synthesize a basis for the practice of delivering evidence-based, cost-effective orthopaedic care, both patient centered and population-based.
• Integrate current basic science, translational research, and state-of- the art procedures and technology into clinical practice.
• Become more informed and involved in advocacy issues related to orthopaedics.
• To provide a forum for resident education on current clinical practice, relevant basic science, practice management, and advocacy issues in preparation for careers as competent and ethical orthopaedic surgeons.
Tuesday, March 12 - Saturday, March 16, 2019
Wednesday, March 13 - Friday, March 15, 2019
Saturday, March 16, 2019
|Contact No.||:||(847) 823-7186|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Category: Physician Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 1525.00|
|Non-Member Category: Non-Physician Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 1100.00|
|Non-Member Category: Industry Research and Development Personnel Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 1100.00|
|Non-Member Category: International Medical Attendee Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 975.00|
|Non-Member Category: U.S. Allied Health Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 500.00|
|Non-Member Category: U.S. Orthopaedic Practice Staff Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 500.00|
|Non-Member Category: AAOS Career Center Participant Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 500.00|
|Non-Member Category: U.S. Fellow-in-training or U.S. Resident-in-training Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|AAOS Fellow Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|Faculty Annual Meeting Speaker Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||Free|
|Faculty Annual Meeting Co-Author Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|Candidate Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|Resident Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|Emeritus Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|Associate Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|PA Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|International Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|International Resident Standard Fee||16 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Category: Physician Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 1425.00|
|Non-Member Category: Non-Physician Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 1000.00|
|Non-Member Category: Industry Research and Development Personnel Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 1000.00|
|Non-Member Category: International Medical Attendee Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 875.00|
|Non-Member Category: U.S. Allied Health Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 450.00|
|Non-Member Category: U.S. Orthopaedic Practice Staff Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 450.00|
|Non-Member Category: AAOS Career Center Participant Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 450.00|
|Non-Member Category: U.S. Fellow-in-training or U.S. Resident-in-training Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|
|AAOS Fellow Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|
|Faculty Annual Meeting Speaker Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||Free|
|Faculty Annual Meeting Co-Author Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|
|Candidate Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|
|Resident Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|
|Emeritus Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|
|Associate Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|
|PA Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|
|International Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|
|International Resident Advance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 100.00|