26th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine Conference is organized by Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) and will be held from Apr 11 - 14, 2019 at Trump National Doral Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians and other healthcare providers involved in age management medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The goal of the 26th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine will be to provide relevant clinically based content on Age Management Medicine to improve patient care.
This four-day event promises to create a positive shift in your practice and your patient’s health, whether you’re adding our medical specialty to your existing practice, expanding your current age management practice, or wanting to learn how to become certified in age management medicine.
Pre Conference Tracks:
• Introduction To Core Issues in Age Management Medicine
• Exosomes: The Next Generation of Biologic Medicine
• Spanish Language Track: Age Management Medicine For Spanish Language Physicians and Healthcare Professionals
• Traumatic Brain Injury: A Clinical Approach To Diagnosis and Treatment
Conference Goals & Objectives:
• Using Spanish as the primary language describe and identify essential evidence-based Age Management Medicine protocols and procedures in the areas of male and female hormone replacement, cardiac health, fitness biomarkers and programs, peptides, and precision medicine applications such as nutrigenomics and stem cells.
• Identify key aspects of Age Management Medicine and learn how to clinically integrate this essential knowledge into such areas such as hormone replacement for men and women, nutrition and supplements, fitness, and patient assessment protocols to provide for superior patient outcomes.
• Explain the evidence-based science behind the use of Exosomes as an adjunct to an Age Management Medicine practice in the areas of biomarkers, ways of treating disease and use of targeted delivery vehicles for therapeutic molecules.
• Recognize the link between traumatic brain injury (TBI) and the disruption of neurosteroids and hormone production. Explain how this causes an inflammatory environment and subsequent impairment in cognition and behavior in those patients with various levels of TBI. Compare new methods of laboratory testing, lab interpretations and treatment protocols for TBI that can be effective in improving patient outcomes.
• Learn advanced evidence-based protocols and recognized legal provisions for the use of hormones, peptides and precision medicine methods to enhance existing clinical practices and provide for superior patient outcomes.
• Discuss new evidence -based treatment concepts and scientific protocols which offer options for superior clinical outcomes in the areas of sexual health, brain health & cognition and gastrointestinal health.