Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Course is organized by Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Australia and will be held from Nov 08 - 10, 2019 at Christie Spaces | Conferencing - Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is suitable for doctors, nurses and paramedics looking to increase their confidence and clinical skills in paediatric acute care.
Candidates who are members of RACGP & ACRRM may be eligible to receive 40 QI&CPD points for an Accredited Category 1 Activity.
The course covers the following themes:
• Basic life support
• Advanced support of the airway and ventilation
• Cardiac arrest management and defibrillation
Diagnosis and management of the seriously ill child
• Breathing difficulties
• Abnormal pulse rate and rhythm
• Decreased conscious level
• Convulsing child
Diagnosis and management of the seriously injured child
• Chest injury
• Abdominal injury
• Head trauma
• Spinal injury
• Burns and scalds
• Electrical injuries and drowning
• Airway and breathing
• Interpreting trauma X-rays
• Stabilisation and transfer
• Fluid and electrolyte management
• Acid-base balance
• Pain management
• Septic child
• Neurological assessment
• Resuscitation of the baby at birth and more
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+61 3 8672 2800
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctors Fee||09 Nov,2019||USD 2120.00|
|Nurse/Paramedic Fee||09 Nov,2019||USD 1920.00|