Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Recertification/Renewal/Update Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on May 25, 2019 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 7 Continuing education (CE) credits.
• This is an advanced course designed to teach how to respond to adults with abnormal heart rhythms, cardiac arrest, and stroke.
• Students must hold a current (not-expired) AHA ACLS Provider card.
• BLS can be added to your class at registration for students who hold a current (not-expired) AHA BLS Provider card.
Our instructors will help guide you to master the skills needed to save a life. Each student will be provided with their own set of equipment during class to enhance learning.
Same day AHA ACLS Provider card issued upon successful completion of the written exam and skills testing.
This class is for:
• Any professional who may respond to an adult cardiovascular emergency
• “Recertification/Renewal/Update” courses are for students who currently hold a current (non-expired) AHA ACLS Provider card
• This course is offered as a popular extended one day class or traditional two-day class, depending upon student preference. This is arranged on the day of your class.
• ECG/Pharmacology is a highly recommended prerequisite.
• Students will master their ACLS skills through a combination of hands-on practice and video-aided instruction with instructor guidance.
• Continuing education (CE) credits available for this course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Recertification/Renewal/Update Course Fee||25 May,2019||USD 150.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news