Advance and Open Sinus Surgery by Cadaver Dissection (FESS2) is organized by Surgical Skills Centre - University of Dundee and will be held on May 31, 2019 at University of Dundee School of Medicine, Dundee City, Scotland, United Kingdom. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6 Credits.
This dissection Course using Thiel fixed cadavers aims to build on core skills and provides training in some of the more challenging aspects of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, including those necessary for emergency safe practice and those necessary for dealing with complications of endoscopic ethmoidectomy. Our aim is for trainees to develop competency at managing rhinological emergencies and the acute complications of FESS such as orbital haematoma and CSF leak.
• Competency-based approach to surgery
• Deals with management of complications of ESS
• Structured curriculum
• Gain understanding and experience in:
• Posterior ethmoid and sphenoid anatomy
• Surgical approaches for dealing with epistaxis
• Intra-operative management of ESS complications
• Emergency orbital decompression surgery
• Frontal recess anatomy
• Repair and anterior skull base CSF leak
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||01382 383400
00 44 (0)1382 383400
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £375.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|