Addressing Cardiometabolic Challenges Across the Lifespan is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Oct 12 - 19, 2019 at Pride of America, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Addressing medical consequences to metabolic challenges :
• Contemporary Diabetes care.
○ Pharmacology- oral medications.
○ Pharmacology- injectable medications.
○ Monitoring diabetes outcomes.
○ Medical Nutrition Therapy.
○ Diabetes care in 2030.
• Clinical pearls to improve safe medication use; a drug interaction refresher.
Addressing cardiometabolic challenges in special populations :
• Diabetes Challenges in pediatric patients.
• The aging population-Tammie Lee.
• Patients with mental illness-Tammie Lee.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, & Doctors of Pharmacy Fee||11 Oct,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||11 Oct,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students & Others Fee||11 Oct,2019||USD 495.00|