Primary Care and Women's Health Key Topics and Core Strategies Cruise Conference is organized by University at Sea and will be held from Jan 12 - 19, 2019 at 7-Night Hawaii Cruise Conference Round-trip, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Hormonal Alternatives in Managing Menopause: 2015 Guidelines from The North American Menopause Society.
• Treating and Screening for STD’s: Current CDC Guidelines
• Managing Abnormal Pap Smears: 2015 Guidelines from ASCCP
• Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Newer Terminology and Management
• Update on Hormonal Contraception
• Communicating with Patients: Medical Writing, Health Literacy, Medical Websites and More
• Medications and Pregnancy-an Overview of Current Useage
• Case studies in thyroid disorders
• Screening for Coronary and Vascular Disease
• Discuss with patients the elements of the healthiest diet
• Learn to sell exercise as a "drug" to help patients live longer
• Determine when to institute thyroid replacement
• Assess and manage thyroid nodules
• Assess patients using global assessment tools to decide who will benefit from aggressive primary or secondary prevention
• Describe the types of heart murmurs that are pathological
• Describe when to order a prolactin level and how to prescribe testosterone
• Describe five techniques to reduce medical errors
• Apply current techniques of endometrial ablation as a viable alternative to hysterectomy
• Utilize an evidence-based algorithmic approach for managing abnormal PAP smears
• Utilize current CDC guidelines in managing STDs
• Evaluate various contraceptive options to provide contraceptive counseling on an individual basis
• Identify drugs to avoid, drugs to use, and drugs to consider in pregnancy
• Apply current hormone therapy guidelines to menopausal patients on an individual basis
• Assess and utilize objective health information from a range of internet sources
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, & Doctors of Pharmacy - Conference Fee||11 Jan,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners - Conference Fee||11 Jan,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses & Others - Conference Fee||11 Jan,2019||USD 495.00|