6th ESRA Pain Cadaver Workshop and 29th ESRA RA Cadaver Workshop is organized by Kenes Group and will be held from Feb 20 - 23, 2019 at Anatomical Museum / Medical University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 Credits.
The target audience includes international, regional and national clinical practitioners, residents/research fellows who are practicing in the field of regional anaesthesia. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels experience.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
• Enhance practical knowledge in the medical field of pain management.
• Differentiate surrounding tissue to increase precision as well as safety of the learned procedures.
• Apply practical skill in operating ultrasound systems and identifying target structures.
• Demonstrate needle placement under ultrasound guidance.
• Participate in a dialogue between clinicians and researchers in the field of pain management as a means of further developing individual expertise.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+41 22 510 56 10|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Combined Pain and RA CAD Workshop – Non-Member||17 Jan,2019||EUR 1100.00|
|Combined Pain and RA CAD Workshop – Non-Member - Late Fee||19 Feb,2019||EUR 1200.00|
|Full Participant Non-Members - Early Fee||17 Jan,2019||EUR 725.00|
|Full Participant Non-Members - Late Fee||19 Feb,2019||EUR 835.00|
|Combined Pain and RA CAD Workshop – ESRA Member - Early Fee||17 Jan,2019||EUR 1050.00|
|Combined Pain and RA CAD Workshop – ESRA Member - Late Fee||19 Feb,2019||EUR 1150.00|
|Full Participant ESRA Members - Early Fee||17 Jan,2019||EUR 625.00|
|Full Participant ESRA Members - Late Fee||19 Feb,2019||EUR 725.00|
|Trainee / Student – Combined CAD RA/Pain - Early Fee||17 Jan,2019||EUR 550.00|
|Trainee / Student – Combined CAD RA/Pain - Late Fee||19 Feb,2019||EUR 650.00|