4th Annual Doheny-UCLA International Glaucoma Symposium is organized by Doheny Eye Institute (DEI) and will be held on Nov 09, 2019 at Moseley-Salvatori Conference Center, Los Angeles, California, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The 4th Annual Doheny-UCLA International Glaucoma Symposium brings together experts in glaucoma to better define current challenges and initiate discovery of innovative solutions. The course material will be a combination of anterior and posterior segment clinical scenarios, translational research, and bench investigation.
• Glaucoma Pharmaceuticals (including new FDA-approved drugs)
• Artificial Intelligence in Eye Care and Glaucoma
• MIGS Surgical Pearls
• Future Drug Delivery Concepts
• Glaucoma Diagnostics and New Imaging Techniques
• Bleb Biology and Management
• New Laser Clinical Trials
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(323) 342-6427
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|