Rivers and Rails of Africa: Challenges in medicine and dentistry is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held during Apr 26 - May 08, 2019 at 12-night luxury land & river safari, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 CE Credits.
Seminar Topics :
• Overview of Healthcare and Delivery Systems in Southern Africa
• The Chronic Burden of Disease in South Africa
• Updates in Travel Medicine
• Environmental Health and Integrative Solutions
• Medical and Dental Challenges in Remote Areas
• Emerging Healthcare Issues: Treatment and Prevention
• Oral Health in Africa: Infrastructure, Education, and Training
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-877-737-7005|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 450.00|